Monday, August 2, 2010

lost

so this between last night and this morning, I've been having a rather interesting conversation with my brother. Back when we both were in relationships, I gave him advice on what he should do. I really wasn't in a place where I could give advice, but I tried. But no matter what I told him, he didn't listen. He reminded me of my friend Menelik and his girlfriend. No matter what I said, no one would listen lol. Anywho...my brother's ex has left him alone for good. And no, I don't mean just the relationship....I mean this girl has dropped him as though he doesn't exist. Will cross the street if he's walking on her side. And he calls me for advice. All I can really say is...you reap what you sow.

My brother is a good person mind you, but will make every bad boyfriend I know look like a knight in shining armor. He was wayyy worse than anyone I've ever been with. Like the stuff this girl has gone through, I can't for the life of me figure out how she did it. He didn't hit her or cause her any physical harm of course, but he may as well have. And I told him this. And now it's a tad bit late. Too late? Maybe not. All things are possible....but with what my brother did to her...which included dropping her off in the middle of nowhere and told her to find her way home because one of his "girls" called...I don't really know what will happen.

Know what you have when you have it. The future is never promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment